Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SERIES FINALE MEGA SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must keep this secret between us, Spoiler-holics! I have just been given the final screen grab from the final scene of the series finale of the epic that is LOST!

Give me a second, I need to gather my breath. I can not believe I just wrote that last statement. My friends, if you do not wish to have the ending of Lost ruined for you, do not read or look below. The final outcome of our 6 season adventure is revealed. Glance at your own risk!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------




!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're anything like me, you are shocked to see the Man in Black's true identity revealed. You're also flabbergasted that he has WON the final battle and that the island is destroyed and Jack Shepard is dead.

LET THE WEEPING BEGIN I SAY WE BURN DAMON LINDELOF'S HOUSE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: