Wednesday, May 19, 2010

R.I.P (Non Spoilers)

Hi to all my LEGIONS OF FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to lie, I cried during last night's episode, as the love of my life, and favorite female character of all time, perished at the hands of Evil Tony Siragusa, aka Smoke Monster aka The Boss from "Old School"


Jin definitely tapped that fine khaki'd ass.

So, while this was undoubtedly the most tragic and gut-wrenching death in Lost history, it got me to thinking about what the other tragic deaths have been. There have been a LOT of deaths, but I have ranked #s 2-11 below (with Zoe as #1 of course). ENJOYYYYY!Y!Y!Y!Y!Y!

11) Mr. Friendly (Tom)- He was Lost's only openly gay character. Had an awesome turtleneck. I can't believe that COWARD Sawyer shot him in cold blood. What did Mr. Friendly ever do to him?!?!


10) Uncle Rico- The man responsible for killing Sayid (before zombie Sayid stupidly blew himself up-- did he think he was carrying a football or something?), a true hero, got a terribly unfair death by being gassed by his own son. That a-hole Sawyer also dishonored his death by drinking next to his bones and sarcastically calling him "Workman". I hope Sawyer DIES.

9) Doctor Freeze- Dr. Freeze was the guy shackled next to Richard on the black rock. He got stabbed by someone trying to steal his technological advances. Why couldn't that jealous jerk have killed Richard instead??? Then Dr. Freeze would have killed Tony Siragusa by now because he can freeze him with his ice gun!


8) Pickett- Pickett was one of Lost's all-time most beloved characters. He got killed because he was sticking up for himself and his wife (who herself was killed by the MURDEROUS Sun Kwon). And you know who ratted him out??? Yep, SAWYER. No wonder he and the chick who ultimately killed Pickett (Juliet) ended up as Lost's most evil and diabolical couple. What were the writers thinking?!?!?!

7) Edward Mars- What does this show have against Law Enforcement? Edward Mars, the charming, kind-hearted U.S Marshall assigned to bring the terrorist (Kate) to justice, gets another unfair shake when Sawyer, (surprise, surprise) claiming he wants to end Edward's suffering, misfires and instead puts him into more agony!!!! This ultimately leads to Jack Shephard (or Dr. Jack Kevorkian, as I like to call him) putting him down like a wounded dog. The main characters on this show are jerks. Why has it taken me 6 seasons to realize this?!?!


6) The guy who got sucked into the Airplane in The Pilot- While I have no solid proof, if you freeze the screen .1 seconds before this poor man gets sucked in, I believe you can see a blurry image of Sawyer sneaking up behind him and giving him a nudge. What a menace. I cried.
---

#s 5-1 coming tomorrow!!!!

No comments: