Thursday, May 20, 2010

HUGE LOST MYSTERY SOLVED!

Howdy fanzzzzz! If you're anything like me, you have a tail; but you also are very excited for Lost's Series finale this Sunday! I already know the entire ending (as spoiled below when Tommy Wiseau defeats Jack and destroys the island and ends the world :(:(:(). However, that doesn't mean that there aren't MORE answers that I, the Lost Guru, can't give you! Because I CAN give you answers to ALL of your unresolved mysteriez! I know you were all on the verge of suicide at the thought of this blog ending with the finale. BUT HAVE NO FEAR! My SSSS (Super Secret Spoiler Source) has intel on EVERY unresolved Lost mystery EVER! YESSSSSSS! And today, I unveil the very first answer to an unresolved past mystery! The Glass Eye that the tail-section survivors (Rosie Perez, the guy from Oz, and 3 other bozos) found in The Arrow station wayyyy back in Season 3.



For a while, people surmised that the glass eye belonged to the immortal Russian "Other" named Mikahil. However, we later saw that his eye was entirely scarred over, so it was evident that he would have no use for a glass eye, unless it was for the sake of being ironic (which would have made me LOL).

Instead of answering this mystery in the show, the Producers decided to focus on more IMPORTANT mysteries, such as how Jack got his tattoos and what happened to Tricia Tanaka, the asian News Reporter. Well, fear not, mystery solvers and spoiler hunters, for I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!

The Glass Eye belonged to.........
------



--------


---------------------------




!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The World Renowned Auror, MAD-EYE MOODY!!!!! OF COURSE! It was so simple, why did we not see it?!?!

Well, this mystery plays into the theme of this site... SPOILERZZZ! I have it on good word that Mad Eye returns to the island for one final showdown with the Evil Sawyer after Sawyer refers to Mad Eye as "Cyclops". The final battle isn't Smoke Monster vs. Jack, it is Sawyer vs. Mad Eye "Cyclops"!!!

Now I'm REALLY excited to see how it all ends! NAMASTY!!!!

No comments: