Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome to Lost Spoiler Paradise!

Hello Lost Spoiler fanatics! If you're anything like me, you can't get enough of ABC's hit TV show, Lost. Unfortunately, there is usually a period of 15 years between seasons, so we become rabid with anticipation for any Lost-related news. Thank heavens for us, we have great spoiler sites with spoiler-related news.

But you know what we don't have a lot of? Lost Spoiler Screenshots and Photos! Until now! I have an inside source with extremely close ties to the TV show and its production. He/she is exclusive to me and thus, only I receive these SPOILERRIFFIC screenshots, screen caps, and photos.

I will not be posting spoiler warnings before my posts, because you should know, from the very beginning, that EVERY post will contain HUMONGOUS spoilers that have ASTRONOMICAL repercussions on the show. Consider yourself warned. Without further ado, I present my first batch of Spoiler-photos. Enjoy!



This is a real shocker! As you can plainly see, a couple of our cast favorites have been captured, along with a couple of new characters! That's right, Lucius Malfoy and Ed Hochuli (NFL Referee famous for having huge pipes) are joining the cast in season 5! It seems like they are in quite the predicament. But judging from Lucius's smarmy facial expression, I'd say he's got a plan (likely involving his wand).



Here we have a Season 5 promo shot. These are usually boring. But in this case, if you examine verrry closely, you notice there's something different. No, that's not Mr. Eko on the far left. That is actually WWE megastar Gene Snitsky. WWE fans have been complaining non stop recently, as Snitsky has been off TV. But it's ok, for as we can plainly see, he will be getting plenty of air time as the new Co-Star of LOST!!

That's all I have for now, but my source says he's got a few more photos to send to me this afternoon. So come back then for more huge Lost Spoilers!

No comments: